The Logan Paul next fight news has finally arrived, and the social media star is set to return to the wrestling ring for a bout at Wrestlemania 39. But who will be his opponent at “the showcase of the immortals”?
Also read: UFC tonight – Fight card, odds, and watch times for Saturday’s event
Who will Logan Paul’s next fight be against?
After Logan Paul shockingly eliminated Seth Rollins from the 2023 Royal Rumble, then cost him the intercontinental title at Elimination Chamber in February, the pair have now finalized a bout at this year’s Wrestlemania that is likely to be one of the show-stealing matchups at the 2023 WWE extravaganza.
How to watch Paul vs Rollins on April 1 or 2
- Paul vs Rollins will serve as one of the premier matchups at Wrestlemania 39
- The event will take place inside Los Angeles’ SoFi Stadium
- Night one and two or Wrestlemania will air exclusively on Peacock
Jake Paul vs Seth Rollins preview
Logan Paul and Seth Rollins have had a very fun back-and-forth in recent weeks that is sure to lead to one of the most impressive athletic displays at Wrestlemania 2023.
Mind games: Logan Paul has proven how good he is at trash talk, and during the early stages of this feud, he has been an excellent heel to Rollins’ uber-popular babyface. With him getting over on the former WWE champion multiple times, getting under Rollins’ skin and in his head has been an entertaining storyline on WWE television recently.
Big fight experience: Seth Rollins is one of the greatest performers of his era. While Paul was fantastic in a losing effort to Roman Reigns last year, his upcoming opponent is a once-in-a-generation talent and one of the few people on the WWE roster that is just as good an athlete as him. Meaning his experience and resume should lead to a defeat for Paul. But in wrestling, you never know.
The bottom line: Logan Paul has shown time and again that he is a special athlete and knows how to put on a show. While the matchup doesn’t have title relevancy, Rollins vs. Paul in April is likely to be one of the best matchups at the biggest event on WWE’s 2023 schedule.
What makes Logan Paul so popular?
Paul built his wealth off of an underappreciated understanding of how to maximize the capabilities of social media software like Vine, Facebook, Twitter, and most notably Youtube. He has created a content catalog using music, comedy, podcasting, and more to amass an army of supporters that are addicted to both his savvy and dubious business decisions.
The Good, the Bad, and the Paul:
- Spread over two YouTube channels, Paul has nearly 30 million subscribers and banked over $12 million in ad revenue in 2017 alone.
- Paul started his boxing journey in 2018 in an exhibition against fellow YouTube star KSI. The fight ended in a draw and led to a pro rematch the following year, which he lost by split decision.
- Paul loves some Pokemon. The sometimes rapper has spent boatloads of cash on cards for the popular anime series and purchased a card worth over $1 million in 2021.
- In 2017, he cost himself millions in YouTube revenue with several poor career moves. Including a visit to Japan’s infamous “suicide forest” where he posted a video of him and several friends stumbling upon a dead body hanging from a tree.
- After a well-received performance at Wrestlemania in March, Paul signed an exclusive contract to be a member of the WWE roster in June. But on a part-time basis, of course.
Logan Paul’s net worth
Money is often one of the greatest measuring sticks for a fighter’s success. As of 2022, Paul’s net worth is estimated to be upwards of $35 million.