Disney has done it again – the multimedia giant that brought you Disney Plus is also behind one of the best value deals in streaming today. The Disney Bundle combines three streaming favorites into one plan with a nice bow on top: Hulu, ESPN Plus, and Disney Plus.
The Disney Bundle is perfect for users who either already pay for all three services separately (oops!) or for anyone who can’t resist a money-saving deal. Signing up for the Disney Bundle can save you hundreds of dollars every year, depending on which bundle plan you choose.
How much does the Disney Bundle cost?
|Bundle Plan||Cost Per Month||Cost Per MonthWithout the Bundle|
|Disney Plus, ESPN Plus, and Hulu bundle||$12.99||$25.97|
|Disney Plus, ESPN Plus, and Hulu (ad-free) bundle||$19.99||$32.97|
|Disney Plus, ESPN Plus, and Hulu + Live TV bundle||$69.99||$81.97|
|Disney Plus, ESPN Plus, and Hulu (ad-free) + Live TV bundle||$82.99||N/A*|
By doing some quick math, it’s clear users are getting significant savings when they sign up for the Disney Bundle. Customers with separate subscriptions to each of the individual services — Disney Plus, ESPN Plus, and Hulu — are paying nearly double what it costs to bundle the three.
In addition to base subscription costs, users who subscribe to Hulu + Live TV may choose to add on premium channels like SHOWTIME or features like Unlimited Screens on top of overpaying for Disney Plus and ESPN Plus. The Disney Bundle helps subscribers save money they can later use for add-ons. Subscribers can also save a few extra dollars that could go toward an ad-free plan.
How the Disney Bundle compares
|Streaming Service||Cost Per Month||Quantity||Quality|
|Disney Bundle||$12.99+||80,000+ movies and TV shows||Three different streaming services |
Original content on all platforms
Hulu + Live TV has live TV, DVR, and an ad-free plan option
|Netflix||$6.99+||5000+ movies and TV shows||Ad-free plan available|
Surprise Me feature
Up to 5 profiles
|Prime Video||$8.99+||25,000+ movies and TV shows||Thursday Night Football|
Included with Prime Membership
Premium add-ons like SHOWTIME and NBA League Pass
|HBO MAX||$9.99+||2000+ movies and TV shows||Ad-free|
Same-Day Premiere of theater movies
HBO MAX original series
How do I subscribe to the Disney Bundle?
Users can subscribe to the Disney Bundle through Hulu, ESPN Plus, or Disney Plus – whichever is most convenient for them.
To subscribe through Hulu:
- Go to hulu.com.
- Scroll down to “Select Your Plan.”
- Toggle the switch from “Base Plan” to “Bundle.”
- Click on the bundle you want: Hulu (With Ads), Hulu (No Ads), or Hulu + Live TV.
- Create your account. You should see the Hulu, Disney Plus, and ESPN Plus logos prior to entering your information. This allows you to log in to all of your services with the same email address and password.
- Add your billing info. Users can choose to pay either with credit card or PayPal.
- Important: After you subscribe, go to Account > Activation on Hulu to activate Disney Plus, and ESPN Plus. This won’t happen automatically.
To subscribe through ESPN Plus:
- Go to plus.espn.com.
- Click on “Get the Disney Bundle” on the home page.
- Complete your sign-up through Disney Plus.
To subscribe through Disney Plus:
- Go to disneyplus.com.
- Enter your email and click the “Get the Disney Bundle” button.
- Click “Agree & Continue.”
- Create a password. If you already have a Disney Plus or ESPN account, you’ll be asked to log in with that same password.
- Add a payment method. Users can choose to pay either with credit card or PayPal.
- Click “Agree & Subscribe.”
- Important: After you subscribe, go to Account > My Disney Services to activate and/or manage your other bundle services.
How to upgrade Disney Plus to the Disney Bundle
If you already have a Disney Plus account, then upgrading to the Disney Bundle takes only a couple of clicks.
To upgrade your Disney Plus subscription to the Disney Bundle:
- Click on your profile picture.
- Select “Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Switch to the Disney Bundle.” (You may need to re-enter your payment information to cover the additional cost.)
- Select “Agree & Subscribe.”
- Start enjoying the Disney Bundle.
*Please note that if you’d like to upgrade to the Disney Bundle that includes Hulu + Live TV, this change must be managed through Hulu.
Why should I purchase the Disney Bundle over one of the streaming services separately?
In addition to the obvious cost savings, purchasing the Disney Bundle instead of separate streaming services has multiple other benefits.
- One monthly payment: Clean up your credit card statement just like that.
- One account for all platforms: No need to come up with a handful of new passwords.
- Thousands more hours of content: Watching TV just became three times more fun.
What to watch with the Disney Bundle
Disney Bundle subscribers can stream thousands of hours of content between the three services. On Disney Plus, enjoy the best from Disney, including Star Wars, Pixar classics, Marvel, and more. Disney Plus is also home to unique originals and exclusive content like “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series,” “Dancing With the Stars,” and more.
Hulu is home to thousands of TV shows and movies, from Hulu Originals like “Only Murders in the Building” to blockbuster films like “Step Brothers.” And Disney Bundle subscribers who have Hulu + Live TV can enjoy over 75+ channels of live TV in addition to the robust on-demand library.
ESPN Plus streams can’t-miss sports like March Madness, NFL games, and top soccer matches from all around the world. Its library also includes exclusive docuseries like “Peyton’s Places” and “Dana White’s Contender Series.” Subscribers also get access to a premium digital library of ESPN Plus articles, covering top sports headlines every single day.
Is the Disney Bundle worth it?
The Disney Bundle is a great deal and definitely worth the money for avid TV lovers, especially if users are already subscribed to at least one of the Disney Bundle services. For an all-inclusive monthly price, users can enjoy thousands of hours of content with just one account and enjoy features such as the ability to create multiple profiles, watch on multiple screens, and more.
Disney Bundle subscribers that opt for the Hulu + Live TV Disney Bundle can enjoy additional features such as unlimited cloud DVR, the ability to start live programming over from the beginning, and more.
Can I bundle Disney Plus and Hulu without ESPN Plus?
Yes, you can bundle Disney Plus and Hulu without ESPN Plus. Adding Disney Plus (ad-supported) to your Hulu account costs an additional $2 per month. Adding Disney Plus (ad-free) to your Hulu account costs an additional $2.99 per month.
Can you bundle HBO Max and Disney Plus?
Disney Plus subscribers with a Hulu account can add HBO Max to their account for an additional $14.99 per month, but HBO Max can’t be bundled solely with Disney Plus at this time.
How many people can use a Disney Bundle at once?
The number of people who can use the Disney Bundle at once depends on the service. Two people can stream Hulu at once, while three people can stream ESPN Plus at once, and four people can stream Disney Plus at once.
What can Disney Plus be bundled with?
Disney Plus can be bundled with or added onto virtually any Hulu plan. Additionally, users can bundle Disney Plus and ESPN Plus together. Finally, the Disney Bundle features Hulu, ESPN Plus, and Disney Plus.
Certain cellular carriers such as Verizon include the Disney Bundle with certain cellular plans for no extra cost.
"We often receive complimentary products to review at Sportsnaut. Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn a share of the revenue from our affiliate partners."