Small business owners looking for a big time endorsement have a golden opportunity to get just that. As part of “Cleveland Hustles,” a new CNBC show in which he is the executive producer, LeBron James is giving local business owners a chance to compete for his endorsement.
Anyone entering the contest needs to post a 23-second video to Instagram or Twitter answering the following question. “How would my business uniquely benefit from a LeBron James social media endorsement?”
Per the contest guidelines, there can be only one entry per business. They are eligible as long as they have no more than 250 employees, have a brick-and-mortar physical location, are not a franchise and do not service customers outside of their immediate local area.
The winner will receive an incredible package.
- one (1) social media post from LeBron James
- fifteen (15) on-air promotional spots mentioning the winning small business to air on CNBC
- ten (10) lower-third promotional snipes mentioning winning small business to air on CNBC
- five (5) social media posts mentioning winning small business across CNBC social media platforms
- one (1) digital post mentioning winning small business on
There is a ton of value in just one LeBron James tweet, not to mention all the other perks.
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) August 11, 2016
It’s certainly good for athletes to do stuff like this.
It’s very hard for small business to compete in the modern business climate. The help that an athlete like James would give is immeasurable.