ABC’s Family Feud and the NFL Players Association joined forces for a special episode of Celebrity Family Feud, which aired Sunday night.
Five players from each the NFC and AFC battled to win up to $25,000 for their selected charity. The NFC played for St. Jude’s Research Center and the AFC played for the Players Assistance Trust.
The show was hosted by Emmy Award winning host and comedian Steve Harvey.
The NFC Team Consisted of:
- Calais Campbell, defensive end, Arizona Cardinals
- Thomas Davis, outside linebacker, Carolina Panthers
- Vernon Davis, tight end, San Francisco 49ers
- Matt Forte, running back, Chicago Bears
- Eddie Lacy, running back, Green Bay Packers
Of all the NFC contestants, it seemed that Davis was a bit out of his element:
Representing the AFC Was:
- Antonio Brown, wide receiver, Pittsburgh Steelers
- Antonio Gates, tight end, San Diego Chargers
- Nick Mangold, center, New York Jets
- Terrell Suggs, outside linebacker, Baltimore Ravens
- DeMarcus Ware, defensive end, Denver Broncos
And the AFC came out on top:
— Tyler Batiste (@TyBatiste) June 29, 2015
It also didn’t come without some awkwardness throughout:
Congratulations to the AFC and the Players Assistance Trust for earning the much-needed $25,000. It’s awesome to see players come together for such a worthy cause.