Anything for a bet, right? That’s apparently the mindset of professional poker player Mike Noori, who’s going to attempt eating $1,000 worth of McDonalds food in 36 hours.
Is it possible to eat $1,000 worth of McDonald's in 24hrs. Drinks don't count towards dollar amount
— Mike Noori (@mikenoori) April 20, 2017
And apparently, there’s a lot of money on the line, too. Though Noori won’t be getting all of it if he manages to pull off the feat.
— Mike Noori (@mikenoori) May 4, 2017
According to Lee Davy of calvinayre.com, there are some interesting stipulations regarding how the money must be spent when purchasing the McDonalds food.
– Only $200 can be spent on salads.
– $300 has to be spent on hot food items ($50 of which must be burgers)
– Drinks don’t count
– Cannot remove any items from his orders
– Can add additional foodstuffs to requested items (extra bacon, etc.)
– Must eat everything that comes with the order (except the Happy Meal toy)
– He must eat the food in its original state, no blender
– Puking is ok as long as he doesn’t force the puke or puke repeatedly
– No inflated prices (I.e. Eating in McDonald’s in an airport)
This is all just too gross.
Though, per Davy, Noori has indicated he’s going to start by eating $500 worth of sliced apples. So, at least he’s going to try to be as healthy as is possible, given his circumstances.
Good luck with all that. The $300 in hot food items might be the kicker. That’s a lot of Mickie D’s. Thankfully, he won’t have to eat the Happy Meal toy.