Sportsnaut covers the NFL, College Football, MLB, the NBA and the world of professional Golf on a daily basis. In addition, Sportsnaut’s coverage is syndicated to the biggest sports properties, including the largest news property on the Internet — MSN.com
- ), the largest news publisher in 2015 on the Internet.
The biggest online news publisher for the U.S. audience was MSN (in 2015), owner of MSN.com, with just over 27 billion combined page views across mobile and desktop, followed by Disney Media Networks, owner of ESPN and ABC News, with 25.9 billion.
Time Warner, owner of CNN and Bleacher Report, had 14.8 billion, followed by Yahoo with 10.3 billion and Time, Inc. with 10.2 billion. – MediaPost, January 28, 2016
- On average, 100 pieces of Sportsnaut stories and features appear on MSN.com on a monthly basis, with 60% of those articles landing on the MSN homepage.
- Sportsnaut’s “10 Takeaways from Super Bowl 50” was the lead story on MSN from midnight through mid-day the day after Super Bowl 50 (February 8, 2016).
- Sportsnaut also featured the lead on MSN Sports the day after the Super Bowl with “Winners and Losers from Super Bowl 50.”
- MSN.com began featuring Sportsnaut content in October of 2014.
More about Sportsnaut:
- Sportsnaut content is syndicated to YardBarker.com & Yardbarker Network (29.6 million unique visitors in January 2016).
- Sportsnaut launched January 27th, 2014
- Read Sportsnaut Editorial Process
Example of Sportsnaut’s work…
- 10 Takeaways from Pebble Beach Pro-am
- 10 Storylines heading into the Honda Classic
- Northern Trust Open struggles show that Jordan Spieth needs a break