Today Bryant Denny Stadium is one of the largest stadiums in the nation; however, it took hard work and multiple expansions to reach this point. If you haven’t had a chance to check out Bryant-Denny Stadium yet, here’s everything you will want to know ahead of your trip.
Where is Bryant-Denny Stadium located?
Bryant-Denny Stadium is in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. The address of Bryant-Denny Stadium is 920 Paul W Bryant Dr, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
Who plays at Bryant-Denny Stadium?
The Alabama Crimson Tide football play at Bryant-Denny Stadium.
What is the capacity of Bryant-Denny Stadium?
The capacity at Bryant-Denny Stadium is 101,821, which is the number of seats at the arena.
What time do the doors open at Bryant-Denny Stadium?
Bryant-Denny Stadium gates open two and a half hours before the game.
Related: College football games today
How much is the parking at Bryant-Denny Stadium?
Parking at the Bryant-Denny Stadium will cost $30 per game. You can find free parking and then pay a small fee for a shuttle to the stadium.
Can you tailgate at Bryant-Denny Stadium?
Yes, you can tailgate at Bryant-Denny Stadium. The University is behind tailgating so much that they’ve set up reserved tailgating. Season passes for reserved parking in Lot A are available. Tailgating can start as early as 10 a.m. It gives you enough time to tailgate before the game and makes it inside when the gates open to find your seats.
Can you watch the Alabama Crimson Tide warm up at Bryant-Denny Stadium?
Yes, you can watch the Alabama Crimson Tide football team warm up at Bryant-Denny Stadium before the game.
What can you bring into Bryant-Denny Stadium?
Bryant-Denny Stadium allows clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bags that do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” and 4.5” x 3.4” Clutch bags, with or without handle/strap, or wallet not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”.
Is Bryant-Denny Stadium cashless?
Bryant-Denny Stadium is cashless and accepts all major credit cards as payment. You must use credit or debit cards to pay for food, beverages, and merchandise.
How much is a suite at Bryant-Denny Stadium?
Suites at Bryant-Denny Stadium cost between $2,500-$16,000 depending on the event and game. Suites at the Bryant-Denny Stadium feature interior lounge seating, a bar, and an HDTV. The guests will receive exclusive access to the Club Level, VIP parking, and private entry into the Bryant-Denny Stadium.
What is there to eat at Bryant-Denny Stadium?
There are some delicious spots to eat at Bryant-Denny Stadium. We have listed locations where you can grab a bite to eat before or during the game. We recommend getting to Bryant-Denny Stadium early if you want to grab something to eat but do not want to miss any action.
● The Bear’s Den is in the stadium’s concourse. You can have hot dogs, cheeseburgers, and cheesy nachos.
● Ezell’s Fish Camp is in the stadium’s concourse. Some of the food items you can expect are fried catfish, catfish Po’boy Sandwiches, chicken Po’boy Sandwiches, and shrimp Po’boy Sandwiches.
● Crimson Fried is located on the stadium’s concourse. Some food options are chicken fingers, fried chicken sandwiches, and fries.
● Dreamland BBQ is in the stadium’s concourse. Their food option is BBQ sandwiches, BBQ nachos, and smoked sausage.
● Chubbfathers is in the stadium concourse. What you can expect on the menu are specialty cheeseburgers, cheeseburgers, sandwiches, and fries.