The Orlando Magic might have scored only nine points in the first quarter against the 21-3 Los Angeles Lakers, but they had some fun at the expense of Lakers fans.
Check out the Magic absolutely trolling bandwagon Lakers fans during the first half of Wednesday’s game in Orlando. It’s the NBA of petty. And it’s absolutely glorious.
The captions might have been the best part.
- Will be here on Friday in a Rockets jersey
- Only likes teams with players named LeBron
- Lifetime visits to California: 0
- Never knew Dwight Howard left
- Purchased this jersey last night
More teams should do this when the Lakers visit. At the very least, most of the Los Angeles fans on hand had fun with it.