Tim Tebow shared a series of videos on Instagram Wednesday to both help provide some direction for fans looking to get their workouts in amid the COVID-19 pandemic, and to provide some inspiration.
“Just wanted to share this workout. I know so many of the gyms are closed right now, but I thought this push/pull could still be valuable. One of my next goals is to share a workout you guys can do at home,” Tebow wrote.
He also shared his regimen, which is pretty involved, noting a 90-second break between sets is recommended:
- Dumbbell Bench Press: 4-6 reps for the first 2 sets, and then 3-5 reps for the last 2 sets
- Bent Over Dumbbell Rows: 4-6 reps for all 4 sets
- Incline Dumbbell Press with Rotation: 6-8 reps for the first 2 sets, and then 4-6 reps for the last 2 sets
- Neutral Grip Pulldowns: 8-10 reps for all 4 sets
- Decline Dumbbell Bench Press: 4-6 reps for all 4 sets
- Bent-over Dumbbell Elbowing Rows: 5-7 reps for all 4 sets (bring dumbell by your ear)
Really great stuff from the superstar. And we must say, Tebow is looking absolutely swole these days.
Great stuff from the legend.