The NFL players association has officially unveiled its first set of choices for their NFL All Pro team 2023.
In December, it was announced that the NFLPA would begin voting on their version of the annual NFL All Pro team. Until now, the All-Pro team has been decided by a panel of NFL media members. However, for such a subjective selection process, the results can often be divisive. Especially among players.
Obviously, the athletes believe they truly know who are the best players in the game each season and they have taken it upon themselves to let you know the real deal 2023 NFL All Pro team. Of course, the offense is what sells the tickets to professional football games around the country, so let’s start with the choices for the NFL All-Pro offensive team, which you can find below.
NFLPA’s ‘Players’ All Pro offense
- QB: Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City Chiefs
- RB: Josh Jacobs, Las Vegas Raiders
- FB: Kyle Juszczyk, Minnesota Vikings
- WR: Justin Jefferson, Vikings
- WR: Davante Adams, Raiders
- TE: Travis Kelce, Chiefs
- LT: Trent Williams, San Francisco 49ers
- LG: Joel Bitonio, Cleveland Browns
- C: Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles
- RG: Zack Martin, Dallas Cowboys
- RT: Lane Johnson, Eagles
NFL All Pro team 2023 on defense and special teams
While the offense is what the casuals come to watch, in the end, the defense and key plays on special teams are what win the championships. And with the NFL playoffs set to kick off this weekend, several of the players the NFLPA selected are sure to be serious difference makers on Wild Card Weekend.
Below you can find the selections for NFL All-Pros on defense and special teams.
NFL All-Pro defensive team
- EDGE: Nick Bosa, 49ers
- EDGE: Myles Garrett, Browns
- DT: Chris Jones, Chiefs
- DT: Aaron Donald, Los Angeles Rams
- NT: Dexter Lawrence, New York Giants
- LB: Fred Warner. 49ers
- LB: Roquan Smith, Baltimore Ravens
- CB: Pat Surtain II, Denver Broncos
- CB: Darius Slay, Eagles
- FS: Minkah Fitzpatrick, Pittsburgh Steelers
- SS: Derwin James Jr., Los Angeles Chargers
NFL All-Pro special teams
- KR: Cordarrelle Patterson, Atlanta Falcons
- PR: KaVontae Turpin, Cowboys
- Core Teamer: Jeremy Reaves, Washington Commanders
- CR: Justin Hardee, New York Jets
- K: Jason Myers, Seattle Seahawks
- P: Tommy Townsend, Chiefs
- LS: Morgan Cox, Tennessee Titans