Los Angeles Rams defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh stands to make substantial financial gains if his team wins the NFC Championship Game Sunday.
Suh’s bonus money, by the numbers: Suh can earn a $1 million bonus if Rams beat the Los Angeles Saints.
- According to overthecap.com (h/t Los Angeles Times), Suh’s contract includes a bonus of $500,000 for playing 65 percent of the snaps and making the playoffs this year.
- That total was bumped to $750,000 for winning a playoff game last weekend and could go up to $1 million if the Rams win two playoff games.
Looking ahead: Always seen as a mercenary, Suh’s future is cloudy.
- Suh signed a lucrative one-year deal to play for the Rams as part of the team’s Super-Bowl-or-bust push.
- He just turned 32 years old and still is playing at an extremely high level (played in all 16 games tallying 59 tackles and 4.5 sacks in 2018).
- Look for Suh to once again turn his focus to the market and cash in on free agency in 2019.